Quick introduction to applying membership in FICIX.
Before sending an application:
1. Read the rules of FICIX association carefully.
2. Check the membership requirements specified in the rules.
– The demands for membership are non-negotiable.
3. Check the costs generated by FICIX.
– The direct costs.
– The indirect costs (cables, equipment etc.)
Making an application:
4. Fill in the contact template.
5. Explain how your organisation fulfils the membership requirements
6. Fill in the application form.
– Notice that it must be signed by a procuration holder(s).
Delivering the application:
7. EMail or post the application to the address given below. The membership application is processed by the board of FICIX, which handle the application without delay. The board informs the applicant when membership is active.
Download agreements, rules and contact template:
FICIX ry APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Board FICIX ry
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Our organisation is applying Finnish Communication and Internet Exchange association (FICIX ry) membership. We have read the rules and terms of members and commit to them. We also commit for providing contact details and supporting notes how rules and terms are fulfilled. We are aware of FICIX charges.
Name of organisation:
E-mail address of applicant:
Place and date:
Signature (with printed name):
Where to deliver the application?
The application must be signed by a procuration holder(s) of the applicant. Electronic signing accepted. The application with contact information shall be sent to FICIX association using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant may send paper copy of the membership application to the following address: